Human Rights are nobly enshrined in
- the United Nations Universal Declaration
- the European Convention of Human Rights
- the UK Human Rights Act 1998.
BUT, in reality, we must distinguish between
- individual cases of injustice and victimisation
- systemic attacks against the citizens of states – whether in wars or terror attacks.
Belinda is active on both the individual and the collective level, e.g.:
- the 9/11 Truth Movement
- the 7/7 cover ups
- child snatching.
In any case, it seems to be a battle between good and evil, and we each have to decide at any given moment, which side we are on.
For national laws are being ignored just as international treaties. For what matters is the agenda of the global elite.
I do know which side Belinda is on just as I know which side anybody who turns reality into a ‘hoax’ is on…