Stirred on from being a spokesperson for the Hollie Greig campaign, Belinda announced her Battle for Britain’s Children at the UKIP conference on 21 September 2013.
In July she had written: Dear Mr Cameron, take the lead and return our stolen children.
- Mr Cameron’s Referendum and Other Children’s Tales (adamcollyer.wordpress.com)
- BELINDA’s Battle for Britain’s Children: today at Courts 43 and 46 in the Strand (punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com)
- British Sovereignty, the EU and the rise of UKIP (ukiprayleighandwickford.org)
- Nigel Farage says Tory attack on his ‘prejudice’ shows they are ‘terrified’ of Ukip (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tory minister: Nigel Farage talks prejudice and puts fear in people’s hearts (telegraph.co.uk)