- In this video I saw how ‘Google Hollie Hoax’ had taken not only my video but also my website into pieces, with only one aim: to make VERY stupid, un-informed, nasty and inappropriate comments about Belinda McKenzie, co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends and spokesperson for the Hollie Greig campaign.
- Instead of playing fair, Mr ‘Google Hollie Hoax’ took my two comments down.
- Mr ‘Google Hollie Hoax’ is ‘in bed’ with tenants of Belinda’s whom she had taken in off the street some time ago.
- After having been asked to leave, instead of being grateful and respectful, they have turned against her, waging an online war to discredit her.
- This is particularly unfair and hurtful, as they would be rehoused any time by Haringey Council.
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.
The comments on the Hoax video illustrate ignorance par excellence. Hence I suggested that he’d organise a meeting at the House of Commons to find out for himself.
Our prime purpose in life is to help others. If you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
The Dalai Lama
Tagged: Belinda McKenzie, Companies, Dalai Lama, Google, Google Hollie Hoax, Haringey London Borough Council, Hoax, Hollie Greig, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, ICOA, Michael Christian, Search Engines, Searching, Tibet, Twitter, Wayne Dyer